Wednesday, May 22, 2013

swoon thursday | 2 - Wait for You

Swoon Thursday
Swoon Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by the awesome ladies over at YA Bound to share your swoon-inducing bookish moments.

Here's how to join in the fun: From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound

Wait for You Cover Image

Add to Goodreads
Wait for You
by: J. Lynn | Website | Twitter
Series: Wait for You #1
Kindle Location: 4966

Placing one hand on his shoulder, I climbed up onto the bed, my knees on either side of his thighs. His hands landed on my towel-covered hips. "Cam?"

His lips tipped up on the side and the dimple began to appear in his left cheek. "What are you up to?"

"Nothing," I said, recognizing the breathlessness in my voice. "Everything."


This is towards the end of the book; after the slow burn of a growing romance.
Here's my review in which I officially melted into a puddle on the floor.
Cameron completely stole my heart; he was prefect for Avery.

Have you read a great swoony scene lately? Let me know!
-crj

11 comments:

  1. JLA definitely knows the way to a girl's heart <3

    - Ellie at The Selkie Reads Stories

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I didn't like the book overall, I LOVED the swoons in this book :)

    Check out my swoon post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There were so many great ones to choose from, but Avery's confidence in this one is amazing!

      Delete
  3. Ahh Yes!! I loved this book too!! Such a great swoon too!!

    Here's My Swoon!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love JLA!!! I Swooned a lot when U was reading this book, and really enjoyed it :) Here is my Swoon:

    http://www.abookishescape.com/2013/05/swoon-thursday-19.html

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wasn't a huge fan of this book, but I really loved Cam! He made me swoon. <3

    My swoon this week: http://skizzles22hu.blogspot.com/2013/05/swoon-thursday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh YES!!! I remember this scene - Cam is total HOTNESS!!

    JLA never disappoints in the Swoon department ;) I am desperate for the next book *fangirling*

    Thanks so much for following - following back via bloglovin & GFC :)

    ReplyDelete