Sunday, March 17, 2013

Divergent movie - four's casting

Divergent casts Four - Theo James
Image source from Divergent Facebook.
This made my weekend! I might of fangirled a little when I saw Veronica Roth's blog entry, just the title. Took a deep breath, said a little prayer, and clicked the post. What a relief, I'm very happy about the casting of Theo James. I was getting a littler nervous leading up to this reveal, considering who else was in the running. Although I will always picture Drew Roy, of Falling Sky's fame, as my book Four. Theo James actually resembles Drew Roy, so I'm happy.

Now we're just waiting for Divergent #3 title and cover...Anyday now would be nice! Until then I still like to look at the teaser cover in awe. Just seeing a date is awesome!
Divergent #3
Image source from goodreads.
-crj

No comments:

Post a Comment