Thursday, March 28, 2013

prepare to fandom | 1

+ +
source
rottentomatoes.com
source
collider.com
source
amc.com


= best weekend ever

So this weekend I'm hitting the fandom trifecta. I'll be seeing The Host, while coming out on Friday, on Saturday morning. Very excited to see how this translates to the screen. The previews and trailers get me in fan-girl mode every time they come on. (This could be because of the awesome music, that is the key to any good trailer, watch the 127 Hours trailer) Clocking in over 2 hours, it seems that the producers tried to cover a lot of the 600+ page book.

Next in line, GoT. The wait for each 10 episodes is ridiculous, but so good when they get here! Can't wait to see all that happens. Ready for some dragon action, that we've only been leading up to for two seasons. At the end of this TV season, I'm making myself pick up the actual source material. Hopefully that will hold me over on the long break.

While other's maybe starting, one is ending...The Walking Dead season finale is also on Sunday. Predictions: The Governor will live to see season 4, Tyreese and Sasha will switch to the Prison group, Milton might die (don't want to see him go, but I see some sort of heroic action that puts him in the line of fire). Either way, got to get the last of my zombie fix until October. I do have the graphic novel on hold from my local library, once again to hold me over!

Big weekend plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment